Welcome To Flynn Financial - Independant Financial Advisor

Contact Us Today For A Free, No-Obligation, Financial Review



If you are living in an apartment and the building insurance is included in your annual management fee you will still need to insure your contents.

If you are renting a property the landlords insurance will only cover their own building and their own contents, they will not cover your own. It is important to insure all your own personal belongings incase of theft, fire, flood or accidental damage.

So call Flynn Financial today and let us search the market and find you the best cover available ph 01 821 1311 or complete the form.


Or complete the form below and we will contact you..

Contact Us

Home | About Us | Testimonials | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us

Flynn & Associates Ltd, T/A Flynn Financial is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.Debt Advisory services are not authorised or regulated by the Central Bank as a result are not covered by the Central Bank's requirements to protect consumers or by a statutory compensation scheme.